Loan Processors follow set protocols and business practices to efficiently close loans, supervise the flow of information, and accurately detail all outcomes.
Who We Are:
Go Cap Advance believes in small and medium-sized businesses and in the people who make them grow. We leverage technology, partner relations, and customer support to provide business owners with accelerated and tailored access to the capital solutions they need.
Do you enjoy working in a high energy environment? Do you thrive when your accomplishments are rewarded? If so then we are looking to add you to our outstanding team as a Loan Processor. You will support the best sales reps in the industry! Loan Processors follow set protocols and business practices to efficiently close loans, supervise the flow of information, and accurately detail all outcomes.
By joining Go Cap Advance, you will help businesses and merchants solve for their financial needs with crucial services such as payroll, equipment financing, real-estate, term loans, and Merchant Cash Advances.
As a member of our team, you will represent our firm's moral and ethical standards. You will conduct yourself in a professional and friendly manner to clients and co-workers.
You will be responsible for facilitating the application, approval and funding process of small business loan applications, for a variety of financing and small business solutions products, including merchant cash advances, term loans, SBA loans, factoring, and equipment financing. The processor will facilitate the sales process, support the sales team, connect with funding partners, sales reps, and clients.
• Learn and understand various financial products
• Follow up with sales reps on acquiring the required documentation from the merchant
• Placing specific deals with the appropriate lender
• Deal tracking
• Resolve customer inquiries and complaints
• Assist lenders in setting up a new deal
• Maintain and organize client info
• Assess risk
• Strong drive and an ability to learn
• Understanding of small businesses, and various types of private business financing
• Organized and detail oriented
• Technologically savvy; comfortable with Google Sheets, Microsoft Office, etc.
We want you to be yourself. We hire the best, give outstanding training and set you free. If you’re driven to perform, you’ll fit right in. We approach our work daringly, learn quickly, improve constantly, and celebrate our wins at every turn. Everyone is welcome—as an inclusive work environment, our employees are comfortable bringing their authentic whole selves to work.